Look; 001- This is a look that you could wear for a party or even just as an everyday make-up look, its not too dramatic on the eyes, except for the falsies!
Heres how to achieve the look above ^^
1. apply your foundation, i used mac studio fix fluid in NC25 with a stippling brush
2.Concealer, i use collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, i put this under my eyes and on any blemishes.
3.Then i used mac studio fix powder on the t-zone and used the remaining powder left on the brush all over the face.
1.Apply a cream based product for your eyeshadow to stick to.
.for my eyes i actually used the 120 manly eyeshadow palette from ebay, but if i tell you the shades i used im sure you can find a substitute, this eyeshadow palette is amazing and costs about £15.00 from ebay!
3. Take a cream gold colour and put this under the brows and in the inner corner of the eye.
4.Then take a bronzey brown colour all over the lid and in the crease, blend out with a large fluffy brush.
5. Then take either a dark brown or a black to put on the outside of the eye and blend lightly into the outer crease.
6.Then take a small brush and use a gold eyeshadow under the eye
7. After this take a eyeliner and apply this in the water line.
8. After that i used Loreal carbon gloss superliner on the lash line (just a thin stroke)
9.After this i took loreal million lashes in black on the bottom lashes.
10. I then took Eyelure girls aloud falsies (nicola ones)
Blush and lips
1.For my blush i used Illamasquas cream blush in dixie, its like a coral pink colour, i put this just slightly above the hollows under my cheekbones.
2.I then used Elfs warm bronzer (the golden square) as a highlight on my nose and on the top of my cheekbones.
3.Then i used a tiny bit of macs saint germain lipstick with an avon (color trend) lipstick in garnet glow.
And that was the complete look i hope you like it!
Move Love xxx