Monday 7 January 2013

The things i do when bored... pamper!

its my last day off tomorrow, well college not work:( i decided to have a nice hot shower after work tonight and use a few beauty products to make me feel all nice and refreshed:D oh the things that cheer me up haha!. i like to switch up on skincare products so i searched through my huge drawer or never ending products and picked out some to try!
dove summer glow nourishing lotion; i used this just on my legs, ive only used this a few times so im still undecided whether or not it does actual gradually give me a 'glow'i like it though, it moisturises well enough and doesn't smell like fake tan. soap and glory the righteous body butter;bThis is my all time favourite body butter its sooo rich, smells beautiful and feels amazing. everyone should own it! planet spa facial mud mask; i just found this so i thought why not give it a go, my skins not too good at the minute anyway but have to say i did feel really clean and a my face was really sofy after using it for around 10 minutes. Schwarzkopf gliss hair repair; This is a spray in conditioner, i didnt wash my hair in the shower tonight as i washed it this morning so after i got out the shower o sprayed some of this on it, it has liquid keratin in it and is suposed to repair your hair, my hair is quite damaged so im hoping it makes a difference after some frequent use of it, lets see! NSPA lime body scrub; I got this in a gift set for christmas with a few other bits to match, i really like it, it smells really fresh and would be great for an early morning shower as its nice and refreshing, its also a great exfoliator too! Barry M high shine nail polish in blueberry; A really pretty pastel blue crayon xolour its also nice and glossy chips easily though i think i need to invest in some good wuality top coat varnish, any reccomendations?. hope you liked it, much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment